10 needles per box
This is one of our most popular and versatile needles, suitable for any procedure. The innovative 'no-drip' needle tip reduces pigment pooling for improved visibility and increased precision. Choose a 0.25mm 1RL if you want a lesser stream of pigment to the skin for the most precise needle work, such as when creating an outline.
Configuration: Single needle round liner, depositing 1 pixel of ink at a time
Diameter: 0.25 mm
Taper: Long - 6mm
Fits: Rotary machines
Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision
Best for: Creating precise lines, fine detailed effects, dusting and layering color
Skin type: Normal or thick skin. If you find you need to go over the skin many times to see color, switch to a larger configuration so as not to overwork the skin. Can be used on mature skin, but use light pressure to reduce trauma
Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- I’m excited to share my new and improved PIXL Needle Cartridges with you! Artists can expect an effortless experience with this new, unique needle tip to reduce pigment pooling, improve visibility, and increase stability & precision.
- These needles also feature an improved finger ledge for enhanced control and comfort to reduce hand fatigue.
- As always, Tina Davies needle cartridges are made with a patended safety membrane to prevent backflow and optimize machine performance.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin condition and design demands. When choosing your needles for each client, always consider which configuration will cause the least amount of trauma to your client's skin.
- To use: insert, twist and lock into place.
- For optimal pigment flow, adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm. If the needle is extended too far, it may not pick up enough color from the tip as the needle retracts. If the needle is not extended far enough, you will find it difficult to see the tip and may experience pigment pooling.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place in your pigment cup. Take care not to let the needle hit the bottom of the cup, as this may damage the needle tip. Use a pigment sponge to help.
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin. If you are finding that the needle is resistant to the skin, you may need to change to a smaller or tighter configuration to minimize trauma.
- Maintain a flat surface by gently stretching the skin in small areas at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup of ink.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting.
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — never reuse a needle once you complete a procedure.
Unique tip to reduce pigment pooling and increase stability & precision
304 surgical grade stainless steel
0.25mm, 0.30mm, and 0.35mm needles
Long taper (6mm) needles
EO gas sterilized
Full safety membrane
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Mast Tour Y22, Perma Pen, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.