10 per box
The .35 mm 1RL is one of our most popular needles for pixel-perfect dusting, layering, and fine lines on brows, eyes, lips, areolas, and any area that require detail and precision. This needle is suitable for use on normal sensitive or skin.
Improve your precision, control and comfort with the 0.35 mm 1RL, one of our most popular needles.
- Configuration: Single needle round liner, depositing 1 pixel of ink at a time
- Diameter: 0.35 mm
- Taper: Long
- Fits: Rotary machines
- Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision
- Best for: Soft gradients, fine detailed effects, dusting and layering
- Skin type: Normal or thick skin with larger pores
- Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- Greater Control : Soft finger ledge allows for closer-to-tip hold for greater control.
- Greater Precision : Elongated tip & thinner outer casing for better skin contact visibility.
- More Comfortable : Soft finger ledge for hand comfort even during long procedures.
- Seamless Deposit: Thinner membrane & long tapered needles for seamless ink deposit with minimal trauma.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines
- EO gas sterilized to industry standards
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.