10 per box
Improve your precision, control and comfort with the 0.25 mm 1RL, one of our most popular needles.
- Configuration: Single needle round liner, depositing 1 pixel of ink at a time
- Diameter: 0.25 mm
- Taper: Long
- Fits: Rotary machines
- Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision
- Best for: Soft gradients, fine detailed effects, dusting and layering
- Skin type: Sensitive, delicate or mature skin
- Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- Greater Control : Soft finger ledge allows for closer-to-tip hold for greater control.
- Greater Precision : Elongated tip & thinner outer casing for better skin contact visibility.
- More Comfortable : Soft finger ledge for hand comfort even during long procedures.
- Seamless Deposit: Thinner membrane & long tapered needles for seamless ink deposit with minimal trauma.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines
- EO gas sterilized to industry standards
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.