Designed by Tina Davies to bring you the best results, our needles are sharp, easy-to-use, and designed specifically for demanding artists who want the best in precision, quality, and comfort. Acting like brushes, our needles are flexible, yet gentle - providing maximum ink deposit with minimum skin trauma. Made to fit rotary-style machines, the precise tip and unique finger rest help you tattoo with ease to achieve pixel-perfect deposit each and every time.
The Sampler Pack is a variety of our 10 needle configurations that allow you to complete pixel-perfect fine details to soft shading and more coverage.
Contains 10 needles: two .25 1RL, two 0.30 1RL, and one of each of .35 1RL, .25 3RL, .25 3 RS, .25 5RS, .25 7CM and .25 9CM
PRODUCT DETAILS: Find your ideal configuration with the Sampler Pack, including 10 long taper flexible, brush-like needles in various sizes and configurations.
In the kit:
- 10 needle cartridges per box
- 0.25mm 1RL and 0.30mm 1RL (two each)
- 0.35mm 1RL, 0.25mm 3RL, 0.25mm 3RS, 0.25mm 5RS, 0.25mm 7CM and 0.25mm 9CM (one each)
- Use small needles (1RL, 3RL, 3RS, 5RS) for precise details
- Use large needles (7CM, 9CM) for coverage and efficiency
- All needles fit rotary machines and are effective on face and body
- Elongated tip and finger rest for improved precision and control
- Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — do not reuse
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.25 mm, 0.30 mm, 0.35 mm needles
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
- Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
- Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.