Elevate your makeup game with LLBA's latest innovation - the LLBA Liquid Liner, reimagined. Crafted with precision in mind, the sleek, ultra-fine tip delivers unparalleled accuracy, empowering your artistry to new heights of sophistication.
Ideal for those who adore lash extensions, its oil-free composition ensures a flawless wear without shortening the life of your beloved extensions. Enchant your clientele by showcasing this essential beauty enhancer. Proposed to retail between $19.99 and $21.99, it's an irresistible addition to any beauty routine.
Some of its highlights are:
- Oil-free, made explicitly for eyelash extension wearers;
- Ultra-Precise Tip: For sharp, clean lines every time.
- This is a perfect item to retail for your clients. Suggested retail price: $19.99 - 21.99;
- Made in Germany.
Why Your Clients Might Still Want to Wear Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions?
Eyeliner polishes the look like magic. It's a makeup tool that defines the eyes by lining the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Eyeliner can change the look of the eyes and make small eyes look big, big eyes look small, and flat ones look round.
- If the eyelash extensions aren't full or you are wearing the classic or hybrid set, applying eyeliner can make the lashes thicker with a bold outline.
- Another benefit of eyeliner is that it makes the eyelash extensions look more natural as if they're wearing bold eye makeup.
- Last but not least, this is a perfect product for those who like creating new looks because it's fun if they want to make a smokey eye.
- Wearing eyeliner makes the eyes look clean, sharp, and shapely, often without applying mascara or eye shadow.
How To Apply Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Clean the lashes by shampooing, air-drying and gently brushing them;
- Take the liquid liner out and place it behind the eyelashes before application;
- Draw from the inner corner and go towards the outer corners;
- (For a winged style, start with the wings first on both eyes);
- Avoid having your eyeliner touch your lashes. Always apply the eyeliner above the lash line to prevent touching the extensions.
How to Remove Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Use a lint-free material such as doe foot, scot towel square, or makeup brush.
- Dip it in the lash shampoo and gently rub off the eyeliner from the eyelids by pressing. Don't swipe back and forth or side to side while cleaning;
- Wash the eyelash extensions with the cleanser again;
- Dry and comb the lashes.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.