This is a 5-minute cream for removing lash extensions gently, safely and efficiently.
- Applying with a micro applicator, both the underneath side and top of the bonding.
- Soaking extensions for 5 minutes depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Removing from the inner corners: grab the eye underpad or the tape and gently pulling out to the outer corners.
- Using tweezers to remove any sticky lash remaining
- Wash away with your lash shampoo twice
- Wash your hand before reapplying an extension lash.
P.s: Pay extra attention not to get the gel into clients´ eyes.
Polyethylene glycol mono butyl ether, Tripropylene glycol n-butyl ether, Alkyl glucoside, Propylene glycol, Diallyldimethylammonium chloride homopolymer, Polyamide resin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Blue 2G, Ralph Lauren fragrance, GBL.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
More Promade Lashes
Only made from the highest quality materials, you can’t beat our prices.View all