CREAM DYE WITH CARE FORMULA
Eyebrow and Eyelash Cream Dye BRONSUN is meant for professional use and does not contain ammonia . The formula with hydrolyzed silk , keratin and vitamin E promotes hair growth and restoration of their structure . The dye evenly tints both skin and eyebrow hairs , providing an intense color effect and a long - lasting result !
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED AND RECOMMENDED FOR PERFORMING LASH LAMINATION, LASH&BROW RECONSTRUCTION AND LONG-TERM BROW PERM
- Provides soft and gentle effect on hairs and skin
- Does not darken eyebrows during long-term brow perm
- Carefully and delicately tints eyebrows and eyelashes without overdrying
- Due to care components and antioxidant complex, protects hairs and skin
This product MAY NOT be mixed with regular Bronsun Gel Dye.
Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Instructions:
- Cleanse the eyebrow area / eyelashes with an oil - free makeup remover . If needed , additionally degrease the skin and hairs , using saline solution or degreaser .
- Apply Zone Gel or White Eyebrow Paste to the area around the eyebrows , avoiding zones you are going to tint . Apply a thin layer of Zone Gel to the area around the eyes , avoiding contact with the eyelashes . Set the protective pads along the edge of the lower eyelids , having the lower eyelashes got out from under the pads .
- In a non - metallic tare thoroughly mix Oxidant BRONSUN and Eyebrow and Eyelash Cream Dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1 : 1 until homogeneous consistency . We recommend using 0.5 cm of dye and an equal proportion of oxidant .
- Using a brush , quickly and evenly apply a dense layer of the prepared mixture to the eyebrows , strictly to the desired shape . Carefully tint the skin by raising the eyebrow hairs . Watch out for the clarity of the lines . Carefully and evenly apply a dense layer of the dye to the eyelashes . During the tinting procedure the eyes should be closed .
- The exposure time for the eyebrows is 10-20 minutes and it depends on the desired result : the more intense shade and tinting effect you want , the more time you need . The exposure time for the eyelashes is 10-15 minutes .
- As the exposure time is over , remove the dye from the eyebrows / eyelashes with a wet cotton pad . Thoroughly wash off the residues with water . Do not open the eyes until the dye is completely removed . The result of tinting depends on the type of skin , color type , individual organism characteristics .
- If you accidentally tinted the skin , apply a small amount of Remover BRONSUN to a microbrush or cotton swab and gently wipe this area . Repeat if needed . Wash off the residues with water.
INGREDIENTS ( INCI ) : WATER , CETEARYL ALCOHOL , CETEARETH - 20 , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , SODIUM SULFITE , CARBOMER , HYDROLYZED SILK , HYDROLYZED KERATIN , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , P - PHENYLENEDIAMINE , RESORCINOL , P - AMINOPHENOL , M - AMINOPHENOL .
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
More Promade Lashes
Only made from the highest quality materials, you can’t beat our prices.View all